Sunday, April 11, 2010

The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own: Get your copy!


Hi everyone! 
I had a great epiphany the other day.  I loved the movie Julie and Julia and wanted to do something similar but in the only way I know how, through clothes!  So in this page I will go through the entire book of Nina Garcia's The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own and show you where you can get all the pieces discussed in the book.  I absolutely love this book and recommend it for yourself or a gift to your favorite fashionista.

Get your copy of the book at Amazon.com so you can follow along with me!  Strapped for cash? I first read this book by renting it from my local library.  Look up your local library for a copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Curly Whirly Sprial Damask theme by Harvey Rayner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com